Salted Caramel Ritz Cracker Cookies are delicious no-bake cookies that are perfect for your holiday cookie tray!
AKA CRACK COOKIES. Oh my you guys. These cookies are quite addictive. And incredible. And did I mention addictive?
They have just that perfect combination of sweetness from the caramel and chocolate, combined with saltiness from the Ritz and the sea salt. I couldn’t stop at one. Or three.
And did I mention they are crazy EASY? They are as easy as melting some caramels with heavy cream, spreading them onto Ritz crackers, and then dipping each cookie sandwich into chocolate almond bark.
Oh and then sprinkle some sea salt on top. That part is absolutely necessary.
While I do love baking this time of year, I do appreciate a solid no-bake recipe. From peppermint bark and saltine toffee to these little gems AND another delicious no-bake recipe I have coming up soon, it’s safe to say my cookie tray will not be empty for the next few weeks!
- 20 soft caramels
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- approximately 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers
- 24 ounces chocolate almond bark
- sea salt
- Place caramels and heavy cream in a medium sized bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir and then microwave in intervals of 20 seconds, stirring well after each time, until caramel is smooth.
- Cool for about 5 minutes.
- Arrange half of the Ritz crackers on a baking sheet lined with wax/parchment paper.
- Place about 1-2 teaspoons of caramel on half of the Ritz crackers. It should be enough to cover the cracker but not so much that it spills over the edge.
- Top each Ritz with another Ritz.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- Dip each Ritz cracker sandwich in almond bark, shaking to remove excess.
- Place back on baking sheet and immediately sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let cool until almond bark is set.
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER
Click one of the images below to pin this Salted Caramel Ritz Cracker Cookies recipe for later!