Raspberry Mojito Mocktails are a fun and tasty nonalcoholic drink with lime, mint, and raspberries, to enjoy on Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day, or any day!
Valentine’s Day and Galentine’s Day are coming up which means – bring on the chocolate! Honestly, I indulge in chocolate year round so this isn’t anything different from the norm for me. However, I do like to get a little festive with other foods, too, around Valentine’s Day!
I have a super fun Valentine’s Day snack board planned to share with you guys soon, which I paired with this refreshing Raspberry Mojito Mocktail!
This cocktail is quite simple and starts with a homemade simple syrup. If you’ve never made your own simple syrup before, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is.
How to Make Simple Syrup
It’s an equal combination of water and granulated sugar, which you cook on the stovetop for about 5 minutes, until the sugar is dissolved.
How to Make Raspberry Mojito Mocktail
After that, you’ll muddle a bit of the simple syrup together with fresh raspberries, fresh mint, and lime juice, and then top it all off with club soda. The mojito mocktail is refreshing, just lightly sweetened, and super festive! If you want to jazz it up a little, you can certainly make it a cocktail by adding one shot of white rum.
This raspberry mocktail is a super fun addition to any Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day celebration!
Like this recipe? Check these out, too!
Raspberry Mojito Mocktail
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8 raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 4 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 lime, plus additional lime wedges for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups club soda
- In a small saucepan, add the sugar and water over medium heat.
- Heat until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
- In two cocktail glasses, add 4 raspberries, 2 mint leaves, 1 tbsp simple syrup, and juice of ½ lime to each glass. With a spoon, crush the raspberries into the mint leaves for about 30 seconds.
- Top with ice and club soda until the glass is filled. Stir gently with a spoon.
- Serve topped with additional raspberries, fresh mint, and a lime wedge.