I know I told you I still have some summer recipes to share with you, but I just couldn’t wait to share this fall-ish monkey bread! Is anyone else ready for all the apple and pumpkin recipes?!
We’re all familiar with monkey bread, right? Y’know…the super addictive and delicious biscuit breakfast treat that is more like a dessert, but we eat it for breakfast anyway? Yes that one!
This monkey bread is basically as easy as the original recipe, with the addition of some chopped apples and apple spices. Mmmm it’s so cozy it makes me want to cozy up with a blanket and a hot cup of tea while the crisp air blows through my window. Which, p.s., is something that only happens in my dream because: toddler.
It also makes me want to put on my favorite pair of jeans, some boots, and a big sweater. This also happens to be a dream because my favorite pair of jeans don’t fit at the moment. And let’s be honest, they won’t fit any time in the near future, I’m sure.
Since it will be awhile before I get a quiet morning with crisp fall weather or the feel of my favorite jeans, I think I’m just gonna count on this Caramel Apple Monkey Bread to get me through autumn. I’m not complaining.
This monkey bread is completely addicting! The fluffy bites of biscuit with the apple spices and chunks of warm apple is pure bliss. If you’re looking for a fun fall breakfast treat, give this recipe a try – it won’t disappoint!
Like this recipe? Check these out, too!
Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread from Center Cut Cook
- 2 medium apples peeled and diced into small chunks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 16 ounce cans buttermilk biscuits, each biscuit cut into four pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and biscuits, and toss to combine.
- Add diced apples and stir to distribute.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves and stir to combine.
- Pour over biscuits in bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Flip onto a plate, and serve.