Thai Chili Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
A restaurant quality dish of Thai Chili Shrimp Lettuce Wraps made in 20 minutes!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb shrimp, tail-off, deveined, and peeled
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
For the Sweet Thai Chili Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1-3 tsp Sriracha (more or less, depending on spice tolerance)
For the Lettuce Wraps:
- 1 head Boston/bibb lettuce, leaves removed and rinsed
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped, for topping
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped, for topping
Cook the shrimp:
In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, olive oil, sweet Thai chili sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, and garlic.
Add the shrimp to a large bowl and then toss with the soy/Thai chili marinade.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the shrimp and all of the marinade to the skillet and cook until shrimp is no longer translucent, and are all curled up, about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
Make Thai Chili mayonnaise
Assemble the lettuce wraps by placing 3-5 shrimp in each lettuce leaf, top with shredded carrots, cilantro, green onions, and drizzle with Thai chili mayonnaise.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 293mg | Sodium: 1750mg | Potassium: 382mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 7521IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 227mg | Iron: 3mg