Acai Smoothie Bowl
Servings: 1 large smoothie bowl or 2 smaller smoothie bowls
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen packet of Acai I found at Whole Foods
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2-1 cup milk - start with 1/2 cup and add more if needed. I added about a tablespoon extra. You want it thick!
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon nut butter I used almond butter this time
- Sliced bananas
- Chia Seeds
- Cereal I used Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffins
- Nut Butter
- Shredded Coconut
Place frozen berries, Acai, and banana in a blender and blend until it resembles little pieces. I had to stop mine to break up some of the pieces as I went - it makes it easier on the blender if you start with cut up bananas and try to cut up the acai packet into smaller pieces.
Add milk, honey, and nut butter, and blend until smooth. You might need to scrape down the blender with a rubber spatula as you go along.
Pour into a bowl and top with your preferred toppings.