Turkey Avocado Club Wraps
Servings: 4 -6 wraps, depending on how many you want to make!
For the avocado ranch:
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
For the wraps
- ~1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked
- 1 Jennie-O Premium Portions Oven Roasted Turkey Breast thinly sliced
- 1 to mato diced
- romaine or iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4-6 large wheat tortillas
To make the avocado ranch:
To assemble the wraps:
Spread ~2-3 tablespoons of avocado ranch on each tortilla.
Sprinkle with ~2-3 tablespoons of cheese.
Sprinkle each wrap with 1 slice of crumbled bacon.
Place ~4-6 slices of turkey on top of the bacon.
Sprinkle with ~1 tablespoon of diced tomatoes.
Lay 1-2 lettuce leaves on top of the tomatoes.
Tightly roll each wrap.
Slice in half.
Serve and enjoy!