Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup
An easy and quick recipe in the Instant Pot for Chicken Taco Soup!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 cups chicken broth
For the toppings:
- shredded cheese, diced avocado, diced green onions, sour cream, crushed tortilla chips
Place all of the ingredients, except for the toppings, in your Instant Pot/pressure cooker.
Secure the lid and pressure valve to closed.
Cook on high for 20 minutes.
Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes and then completely release.
Shred the chicken with two forks.
Serve topped with shredded cheese, diced avocado, diced green onions, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.
Calories: 212.91kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.69g | Protein: 27.07g | Fat: 3.69g | Saturated Fat: 0.76g | Cholesterol: 72.58mg | Sodium: 1342.43mg | Potassium: 798.77mg | Fiber: 3.42g | Sugar: 2.81g | Vitamin A: 789.24IU | Vitamin C: 16.99mg | Calcium: 27.92mg | Iron: 1.59mg