Are you sick of my cocktails yet? I hope not because I have another one for you today! Now that it’s officially December, ‘tis the season to be jolly and merry, so why not celebrate with another fun Kahlúa cocktail? Today’s features one of my favorite Kahlúa flavors, Pumpkin Spice, with another favorite flavor, white chocolate!
I made this cocktail for my family a few weeks ago and I think my uncle described it perfectly when he said “It tastes like fall.” While fall might be over, that doesn’t mean you can’t have pumpkin in your life! If you do happen to be sick of pumpkin and your taste buds have moved onto craving other seasonal flavors, you could easily swap out the Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice for Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha or Kahlúa Hazelnut. A great thing about this cocktail is that it is super easy to make, which would make serving them at a party a breeze.
If you happen to be attending parties instead of hosting them this season, I have just the hostess gift for you – Kahlúa Truffles. I mean, who doesn’t love a good truffle? I took a basic truffle and infused it with the flavors of Kahlúa, to make one decadent treat. These would be just perfect wrapped in some cellophane bags with festive ribbons tied around them. Even better – these will stay good in your freezer for up to a month, so you can plan ahead and make these now, so they are ready for any party you attend this holiday season!
To get inspiration for more great recipes and entertaining ideas with Kahlúa and for a chance to win the ultimate holiday party, please visit www.kahluaholiday.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kahlúa. The opinions and text are all mine.
white chocolate pumpkin spice kahlua cocktailPrint
- 3 parts Kahlua Pumpkin Spice
- 1 part white chocolate liqueur
- 1 part milk or cream optional
- Pour Kahlua Pumpkin Spice and white chocolate liqueur over ice.
- Add milk or cream, if desired.
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Kahlúa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a double broiler over barely simmering water, combine chocolate, butter, and heavy cream. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla and Kahlúa.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours, until it is firm enough to roll into balls but not so hard that it is completely hard.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, scoop out chocolate into 1” balls.
- Roll in desired topping, such as sprinkles or cocoa powder.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.