Even though Marc and I had engagement pictures taken while we were in Florida in March, we still decided to take advantage of our wedding photographer’s package deal which included an engagement session in Minnesota. I figured it would be a good chance for us to get to know our photographer better and I also had the idea of including Maddie in the pictures. She’s at such a cute age, so why the heck not?!
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise I used reduced-fat olive oil mayo
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chipotle pepper in adobo sauce puree
- 1 large tomato seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 3 green onions green and white parts chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion finely diced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2-3 lbs new potatoes boiled, drained, and cut into 1/2" pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except potatoes.
- Combine well.
- Pour on top of warm potatoes and mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.