- 1 bag large marshmallows about 40 or 4 cups mini-marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 cups rice krispies
- 2 1/2 cups about one sleeve roughly crushed graham crackers (not finely crushed), divided
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- Line 9x13" baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl, melt marshmallows and butter in microwave.
- Do this by heating for 1 minute and 30 seconds, then stir it and cook another 30 seconds, until it is all melted and smooth.
- Stir in rice krispies and 1 1/2 cups of roughly crushed graham crackers.
- Then stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Let cool in refrigerator at least 15 minutes, ideally 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, melt remaining chocolate chips in microwave on 50% power in intervals of 30 seconds, stirring in between intervals, until smooth and melted.
- Spread evenly over rice krispies. Sprinkle with remaining graham crackers and press lightly into chocolate so they stick.
- Chill another 15-30 minutes, then enjoy!