This Peppermint Pretzel Bark is so incredibly easy to make (seriously – 20 minutes!) and incredibly addictive. You will absolutely love this recipe and will want to make it over and over again!
Hap-hap-happy weekend!! Whew this week felt long! This week’s Simple Saturday is a little different than the past ones, in that I’m sharing a super simple dessert/Christmas treat recipe instead of a meal. We could all use a 20 minute dessert this time of year, right?!
I’m on a serious peppermint kick right now, and just couldn’t pass up an opportunity (i.e. sugar craving) to make some peppermint bark. I went ahead and jazzed it up a bit by throwing in some pretzels for peppermint pretzel bark. Best. Idea. Ever. I’m always a sucker for that salty sweet combo and this is no exception.
Peppermint Pretzel Bark
This peppermint pretzel bark is so incredibly easy to make (seriously – 20 minutes!) and incredibly addictive. So addictive that I had to bring the rest into work so I would save room for other goodies I’m baking up this weekend. Also so addictive that I was accused by one of my coworkers for his weight gain. Oops. So I guess just make sure you have lots of people to share these with! Have a great weekend!
simple saturday: peppermint pretzel barkPrint Rate
- 12 oz semisweet baking chocolate finely chopped
- 8 oz white chocolate not chips!, finely chopped
- ~2 cups twist pretzels just enough to cover the chocolate
- about 4 candy canes crushed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In microwave save bowl, add semisweet chocolate and microwave in intervals of 30 seconds.
- Stir very well between each interval and when it starts looking pretty melted, shorten the intervals to 15 seconds.
- Once melted, pour onto prepared baking sheet, spreading out with a spatula.
- Immediately place pretzels close to one another on top of the chocolate.
- Repeat melting process with white chocolate.
- Drizzle white chocolate all over the pretzels.
- Top with crushed candy canes.
- Place into refrigerator and let set for 15-20 minutes.
- Once set, cut into squares and enjoy!
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER
Click here or the image below to pin this Peppermint Pretzel Bark recipe for later!