Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are an easy way to make restaurant quality fajitas at home! And all made on one sheet pan for minimal clean up!
We don’t go out for Mexican food very often but when we do, it’s fajitas for me every time. I love that it’s a little lighter than most Mexican dishes, the fluffy tortillas that come with it, and of course the sizzling pan that gets brought to you! Now that I know that I can make restaurant quality Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas at home, I don’t think we’ll ever have to go out for Mexican food again!
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Sometimes I feel like a broken record when I talk about how easy my recipes are but truly – my goal is to make cooking easy AND delicious! That’s exactly what these fajitas are.
For this recipe, all you do is chop up some bell peppers and chicken breasts, toss it all in fajita spices and olive oil, and roast it in the oven. It’s so simple and so tasty.
You can make this dish even easier on a weeknight by prepping/chopping the vegetables and chicken ahead of time and having all of that ready to go. I recommend cutting the chicken into bite-sized tenders to make them easier to serve into fajitas and also to reduce the cooking time.
I made this dish for lunch one day and my in-laws stopped by over lunch time and it’s safe to say we polished this sheet pan off! We had our chicken fajitas in flour tortillas topped with plain Greek yogurt – salsa and guacamole would have been delicious, too!
Like this recipe? Check these out, too!
Skillet Chicken Fajitas from The Recipe Runner
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Sheet Pan
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Flour fajita tortillas
- Sour cream/Greek Yogurt
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place sliced chicken, bell peppers, and onions onto a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, and salt.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over chicken and veggies and then drizzle with olive oil. Using your hands or a large spoon, mix everything together.
- Place in preheated oven and bake until chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with tortillas, sour cream/Greek yogurt, lime, salsa and guac. Enjoy!