Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit Breakfast Casserole is just like a Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit, but in casserole form! It is SO easy and delicious and perfect for weekend brunch!
Happy Friday! I’m not sure why, but this week felt like the week that would never end. It wasn’t a bad week for any reason, it just felt like it should be Friday on Tuesday.
It doesn’t matter now because Friday is finally here and the weekend is upon us!
I don’t think it’s a secret around here that I loooooove weekend brunching. These days with Lars, our brunches are usually at home. Lars is in this phase where it’s really hard to take him out to a restaurant. He will sit in a highchair for about half of dinner, but then he wants out and to run around. Basically do anything but sit still.
We still take him out occasionally just for practicing (and because parents gotta go out sometimes too!), but we pretty much always stay home for brunch.
I’m not sure I’ll ever need to go out for breakfast again with this recipe for Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit Breakfast Casserole. Okay, that might be an exaggeration but seriously, this is one of the easiest and most delicious things I’ve ever made for breakfast/brunch. It tastes JUST like a Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit!
This breakfast casserole could not be easier. It requires FIVE ingredients and can be started and baked in less than an hour. I also used Jennie-O All Natural Turkey Sausage, which has less fat than pork sausage and is all-natural and gluten free, making this breakfast casserole a little lighter. Now THAT is brunch winning.
I hope you make and love this recipe and if you do, be sure to tag greens & chocolate on social media, or use the hashtag #greensnchocolate! Have a GREAT weekend….I’ll be back tomorrow with your healthy meal plan!
Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit Breakfast CasserolePrint Rate
- 16 ounces Jennie-O Turkey Breakfast Sausage cooked
- 16 ounces refrigerated canned biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease 9x13" baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Cut biscuits into quarters, and spread evenly on bottom of baking dish.
- Top with cooked sausage and shredded cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over baking dish, evenly distributing throughout the dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and biscuits are cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This post was sponsored by Jennie-O Turkey as part of an ongoing partnership. As always, all opinions and recipe are my own!