With only FOUR ingredients, these Rosé Margaritas are not only delicious but SO easy to make! They are perfect for Taco Tuesday, Friday night happy hour, or Cinco de Mayo!
In the middle of trying to figure out what I’m going to do with my toddler and baby on Saturday while Marc is working, I realized it’s Cinco de Mayo! How did I miss that? Long gone are the days of “celebrating” Cinco de Mayo, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still make some tacos and a margarita right?!
The thing is, I’m not a huge cocktail maker. I’m more of a wine or beer gal. Something in the warm spring air, though, had me craving a margarita so I decided to compromise. I’ll make a wine cocktail!
Since it’s officially rosé season (in my calendar), I decided to make Rosé Margaritas. Also because it’s pink and makes them pretty! Honestly, you can use any kind of white or rose wine in this. I think some Prosecco would be fun too to make it bubbly!
Other than the wine, there are only three other ingredients: lime juice, agave nectar, and tequila! This also means these margaritas aren’t full of sugar like the ones made with pre-made mixes.
Using a 1.5 ounce shot glass:
- 3 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 ounces tequila
- 1.5 ounces agave
- 6 ounces rose wine
Using a tablespoon:
- 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 8 tablespoons 1/2 cup rose wine
- Fill wine glasses with ice.
- In a mason jar, combine lime juice, agave, and tequila, and shake well to combine.
- Evenly distribute among the two wine glasses.
- Top with rose wine and stir to combine.
- Garnish with strawberry and limes.