Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake with Maple Glaze is a cinnamon-spiced pumpkin bundt cake, filled with shredded apple, and topped off with a delectable glaze! It’s perfect for any fall gathering or holiday!
A couple of weeks ago we went up to my in-laws’ cabin for an entire week. We didn’t travel much this summer and while it was nice to be home for the majority of the time, it was also nice to get away with just the four of us. While I baked cookies, pie, and cake, this Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake was my favorite thing that I baked at the cabin. It is perfectly spiced and just bursting with fall flavors!
Ingredients in Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake
This bundt cake recipe is fairly basic with flour, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla, canned pumpkin, and shredded apple. It’s an easy one-bowl recipe, as I made it by first whisking together the wet ingredients and then adding the dry ingredients in one at a time.
Of course, no bundt cake would be complete without a frosting or glaze. I decided on an irresistible maple glaze. The maple glaze is made with butter, powdered sugar, maple syrup, and milk.
This pumpkin apple cake would be perfect for any fall gathering or holiday. Whether it’s after a Sunday supper of chili and cornbread, a fall dinner with friends, or Thanksgiving! This pumpkin bundt cake is sure to be a hit!
Like this bundt cake recipe? Check these out, too!
Praline Apple Bundt Cake from The Recipe Critic
Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze from Living on Cookies
Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake with Maple Glaze
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 apples shredded
For the Maple Glaze:
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and then dust with flour. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt, and whisk well to combine.
- Add the flour and stir with a spatula until just combined.
- Fold in the shredded apple.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50-55 minutes, until baked through.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack to let cool completely.
- Once cool, make the maple glaze.
To make the maple glaze:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter, maple syrup, and powdered sugar. Start with 3 cups and then gradually add until desired consistency is achieved.
- Spoon/drizzle over the cake.
- Serve and enjoy!