Break open the bottle of Bailey’s! Pour a glass for yourself and some for this No Bake Bailey’s Cheesecake. It’s an irresistible dessert that will surely become a holiday tradition!
There’s something about the holiday season that gives me the urge to break out our bottle of Bailey’s Irish Cream. It must be the twinkling lights from the tree and the crackling of the fire that makes me want to put a splash (or three) in my hot cocoa. Who knows. Regardless, this year I’m not just drinking my Bailey’s. I’m eating it, too!
This No Bake Bailey’s Cheesecake is definitely a show stopping dessert. In fact, I said to my husband as we stood over the kitchen counter devouring it that I thought this was one of the best things I’ve ever made.
I don’t say that often because as a food blogger, I cook a LOT. I create a ton of new recipes and, while I only publish the ones that I absolutely love, I can’t say they’re all my favorite.
This Bailey’s Cheesecake, though? Absolutely a favorite. Without a doubt I will be making it again this year. Likely, every year from now on.
So let’s talk about why this No Bake Bailey’s Cheesecake is so good. First, the Oreo crust. It’s my go-to for most cheesecakes and is pretty perfect with the chocolate and Bailey’s filling.
Second, that chocolate filling. It’s a pretty simple combination of whipped cream, cream cheese, sugar, chocolate, and Bailey’s, but it’s so so good. It’s rich, creamy, and simply delightful. Bonus: it’s no bake! Just whip it up and set it in the refrigerator to set up.
Since I couldn’t stop with “just” the cheesecake filling, I topped it all off with a Bailey’s whipped cream and a sprinkling of some Oreo crumbs. The Bailey’s whipped cream really highlights that Irish Cream flavor and the lightness of it complements the cheesecake perfectly.
Obviously this No Bake Bailey’s Cheesecake isn’t an everyday treat. It’s a special occasion dessert that is absolutely perfect for the holiday season. Bring it to a Christmas party or serve it after a special meal with friends and family – they will thank you for it!
Looking for other holiday treats? Check these out!
No Bake Bailey’s CheesecakePrint Rate
For the crust:
- 32 Oreos
- 6 tablespoons butter
For the cheesecake:
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate chopped
- 24 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
For the Bailey’s whipped cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2 additional Oreos crushed, for topping
Make the crust:
- Place Oreos in a large food processor and pulse until fine crumbs.
- Add butter and pulse until well combined.
- Press Oreo mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9” springform pan.
- Place in the refrigerator.
Make the cheesecake filling:
- Place heavy cream into a large bowl. Beat on high with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Place chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and set it over a pot of hot water not boiling). Stirring occasionally, heat until it is melted.
- Let chocolate cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl with electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the chocolate, mixing until combined.
- Add the Baileys and vanilla, mixing until combined.
- Finally, fold in the whipped cream.
- Top the cheesecake crust with the filling, spreading it out evenly. Refrigerate.
Make the Bailey’s whipped cream:
- In a large bowl with electric mixer, beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and Bailey’s until medium peaks form.
- Spread over cheesecake layer.
- Top cheesecake with additional Oreo crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, ideally overnight.