- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice about 4-5 limes
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- In large container, combine orange juice, lime juice, pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and olive oil.
- Let marinate in sealed container for an hour.
- Place pork chops on preheated medium heat grilled and cook until internal temperature is 160 degrees.
- This took us about 6-7 minutes on each side...be careful not to overcook or they will become tough. Enjoy!