Instant Pot Honey Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is an easy, economical, and flavorful weeknight dinner but delicious enough for a dinner party!
Pork tenderloin is one of our favorite affordable pieces of meat! In this recipe for Instant Pot Honey Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, it is cooked in the pressure cooker. It is finished off with a honey balsamic gravy that is made from the marinade that it is cooked in, right in the Instant Pot!
What Ingredients are in Honey Balsamic Pork Tenderloin?
How to Make Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin
This Instant Pot pork tenderloin is so easy to make! You simply put the pork tenderloin in the Instant Pot, mix together the honey balsamic marinade, and pour it over the pork.
The pork is cooked on high pressure for 15 minutes. That’s it! The gravy is made from the remaining sauce and cornstarch, which will thicken it up.
This pork tenderloin is served topped with the flavorful gravy, and is perfect alongside roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, and bread! It’s such a delicious comfort meal!
Side Dishes For Honey Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
Garlic and Goat Cheese Potato Gratin from The Comfort of Cooking
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower from I Wash, You Dry
- 1-1/2 lb pork tenderloin*
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar I used white balsamic vinegar - you can use the darker version, too!
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Place the pork tenderloin in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- In a bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, honey, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire, and garlic.
- Pour the mixture over the pork.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot an seal.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes and then release completely.
- Remove the pork from the Instant Pot and turn on the saute function.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the Instant Pot and whisk to combine.
- Bring to a simmer, whisking often, until thickened.
- Serve the pork tenderloin sliced, topped with the honey balsamic gravy.