Oh hey there! Still in a turkey coma lounging in your pajamas? Or already home from the craziness of Black Friday Shopping? (p.s. you’re crazy)
I’m doing something fun this year and putting out a few fun gift guides for all of the foodies in your life. They will all be somewhat themed…starting today with the cocktail lover! Happy shopping!
1. Moscow Mule Copper Cups // $30-100 We’ve all seen the regular Moscow Mule mugs, but I think these modern cups are just too cute!
2. Bloody Mary Mixology Kit // $36 Because how fun would it be to wake up and be your own Bloody Mary mixologist before noon?
3. Jacobsen Salt and Mason Shaker Cocktail Set // $54 I am a sucker for anything with mason jars (yes, still…) and this Jacobsen salt is the best stuff you’ll find. Hellooooo margarita!
4. Spiced Apple, Preserved Lemon, and Ginger Syrups //$36 for set of 3 I’m getting thirsty just thinking of all the delicious drinks these syrups could make.
5. Luxardo Cherries //$24 Maybe a bit pricey but seriously – THE BEST maraschino cherries I’ve ever had! They make a fabulous Old Fashioned.
6. Wooden Six Pack Holder //$44 How fun would this be for a picnic?!
7. Make Your Own Bitters Kit //$48 Including options for Orange, Cherry Vanilla, and Habanero.
8. Whiskey Rocks // $25 Cause no real cocktail lover likes a watery drink.
9. Modern Mixologist Kit// $125 For that aspiring mixologist in your family
10. Sriracha Margarita Mix// $24 This pretty much sounds like the most delicious thing ever. This would definitely kick New Years up a notch!
11. DIY Ginger Beer and Sarsparilla Kit // $40 Ginger beer is a hot ingredient in cocktails these days…I’m sure some of those DIYers would jump at the chance to make their own!
12. Kombucha Home Brew Kit// Kombucha is one of my favorite drinks and I would love to start making my own. This just might be on my Christmas list (hint hint).
This page does contain affiliate links.