This post is sponsored by Bayonne Ham. The recipe and post content are my own. Thank you for allowing me to share the brands I love!
Pizza is one of my favorite things to grill in the summertime. I love how versatile the toppings can be and that it’s always an interactive meal to cook. Everyone can add their own favorite combination of toppings or work together to come up with fun pizzas and flatbreads.
I also love that you can make your grilled pizzas and flatbreads as easy or complicated as you’d like. If you have a little extra time, you can make your own dough. If you want to keep things simple, buy pre-made dough or store-bought pizza crust/naan/flatbreads.
In this recipe for Grilled Peach, Ham, Burrata Pizza, I kept things as simple as possible. So while this flatbread recipe might look fancy schmancy, I promise you it is as easy as can be!
I picked up a couple of super cute mini pizza crusts at our local grocery store for these pizzas, as I didn’t want to have to mess with making the dough. I’ve used naan or flatbread crusts for grilled pizza night, as well!
The toppings on this pizza could not be easier. You will simply slice up a fresh and ripe peach, cut a chunk of creamy burrata into pieces, and chop up some Bayonne ham, the melt-in-your-mouth charcuterie from Europe. It is thinly sliced, like prosciutto, with exceptional flavor. Bayonne Ham is made with high-quality, whole, fresh hams rubbed with a thick layer of special rock salt from the Adour river basin…it takes an average of ten to twelve months to make a Bayonne ham!
This post is sponsored by Bayonne Ham, who has a giveaway going on right now! Head on over to my Instagram to get the details!
I grilled the pizza crust on both sides before adding the toppings. I also grilled the peaches while the crust was grilling, for some extra grilled flavor. The toppings only need a couple of minutes on top of the pizza crusts to warm up. Then all there is to do is slice, and enjoy!
Grilled Peach Ham Burrata PizzaPrint Rate
- 4 mini pizza crusts or 2 regular-sized pizza crusts*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ripe peach pit removed and sliced
- 4 ounces Bayonne ham torn into pieces
- 8 ounces burrata cheese torn or cut into pieces
- Fresh arugula for topping
- Balsamic vinegar glaze for drizzling**
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the pizza crusts and peach slices with olive oil.
- Place the peaches on the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Place the pizza crusts on the preheated grill and grill for 2-3 minutes on one side. Flip, and then top with grilled peaches, Bayonne ham, and burrata and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Top with arugula and balsamic glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!
**For the balsamic glaze, you can buy store-bought balsamic glaze at most grocery stores. Or you can make your own by placing 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan and cooking over medium heat for 5-8 minutes, until it coats the back of a spoon.