I have been staring at the raspberry rhubarb crisp that Taylor made back on June 1st for weeks. I can’t get it out of my head. I need to pull the trigger and make it, her recipes are just so tempting. I’m very jealous of the fact that she’s in beautiful California right now, but thankfully the weather here in Minnesota hasn’t been too bad. 😉
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium sized very ripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the peanut butter, eggs, bananas, baking soda, vanilla and honey into your mixer and blend until well combine.
- Stir in your pecans and chocolate chips.
- Line your muffin tin with papers, or grease them well.
- Pour about two tablespoons of batter into each cup.
- Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes.