This Easter Egg Fruit Pizza is perfect for your Easter brunch or dinner dessert! It will easily become your new family favorite!
Is it just me or has this month FLOWN by?! I think the combination of being on vacation, my mom being in town for a week, and going out of town for a bachelorette party last weekend made this month seem faster than ever.
Oh and can we talk about the bachelorette party for a sec? There were 15 girls from all over the U.S. and we all met up in Leadville, Colorado. Not exactly your typical place for a bachelorette party but it was amazing, nonetheless. We started Saturday with Raspberry Mimosas, did some cross country skiing to a yurt where we had lunch (life goal – completed), and ended with a night out on the town.
And when I say “out on the town” I mean we hit up the only two bars that were deemed “safe” for us after talking with some locals. (p.s. If you want to see some pics from the weekend check out my Instagram account).
Anyways, onto this Easter egg fruit pizza! Since March is almost over, that means Easter is almost here.
Easter Egg Fruit Pizza
The fun thing about this Easter Egg Fruit Pizza is that you can really decorate it however you’d like. I used a pretty wide variety of fruit to make it super colorful, but you could do pretty much whatever combination of fruit that you want. I think an all berry fruit pizza would be really pretty. Or maybe one with melon, kiwi, and pineapple for a pastel themed Easter egg.
While you could definitely make your favorite sugar cookie recipe to use as the base of this fruit pizza, I took the lazy route and used refrigerated cookie dough. I actually found a new sugar cookie dough that I had never seen before from Tollhouse called Simply Delicious (note: this isn’t sponsored – just sharing a new product I found!). The list of ingredients are all pretty much ones that I can pronounce so I decided to give it a shot. I’d definitely recommend it!
This Easter Egg Fruit Pizza is perfect for your Easter brunch or dinner dessert!
- 1 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- approximately 3 cups of fruit cut into pieces (I used kiwi, banana, blackberries, grapes, strawberries, and clementines)
- Preheat oven to temperature indicated on sugar cookie dough packaging.
- Roll out refrigerated sugar cookie dough onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- With a knife or pizza cutter, cut into egg shape.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Check at 15 minutes and keep an eye on it. It will be done when the edges are slightly golden.
- Cool completely.
- In a bowl with electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and strawberry jam.
- Spread over cooled cookie egg.
- Decorate with chopped fruit.
- Serve and enjoy!
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER
Click on one of the images below to pin this Easter Egg Fruit Pizza recipe for later!