This Detox Chopped Kale Salad is full of kale, cauliflower, radishes, carrots, pepitas, golden raisins, and feta. Dressed with a super light apple cider vinaigrette…it makes a delicious light meal or side salad!
Are you ready for another super healthy salad this week? Hopefully you like kale because this salad, like the Moroccan Farro Salad, is full of it.
The inspiration for this salad came from a local restaurant called D’Amico and Sons. I’ve been lucky enough to live in the neighborhood of D’Amico and Sons in both St Paul and Minneapolis, and now they’re actually in my neighborhood Target…score!
It pretty much takes all of my willpower not to eat there after every Target run. Mostly because that would mean I’d be eating there at least 4 times a week. I mean, I would love that but I don’t think my wallet would.
Since I can’t have their chopped kale salad every day for lunch, I decided to recreate it at home. While this isn’t spot on, as I added some veggies to it that aren’t usually in it, I think I came out with a winner!
Detox Chopped Kale Salad
This Detox Chopped Kale Salad is loaded with (of course) kale, finely chopped cauliflower, radishes, and carrots. To beef it up a little, I added pepitas, golden raisins, and feta cheese along with a super light apple cider vinaigrette.
This salad is great to make ahead and have for a healthy lunch all week long, but would also be great as a side dish! Like, maybe, a Memorial Day BBQ side dish?!
Which makes me wonder…what are you up to this holiday weekend?? I’m working all weekend (boo!) so tell me what you’re up to so I can live vicariously through you!
Detox Chopped Kale SaladPrint Rate
- 8 cups kale leaves removed from stems (about one large bunch of kale)
- 1/2 head cauliflower roughly chopped
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped into 1" slices
- 6 radishes leaves removed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
For the dressing:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Place kale in a large food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Place roughly chopped cauliflower in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to the bowl with the kale.
- Place carrots and radishes (if it all fits) in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to bowl with kale and cauliflower.
- Add parsley to bowl with veggies. Stir well to mix it all up.
- In a mason jar, add olive oil, dijon, apple cider vinegar, honey, and salt, and shake well to combine.
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER
Click here or the image below to pin this Detox Chopped Kale Salad recipe for later!
P.S. I’ve got some more delicious kale recipes waiting for you on my blog: