This Coconut Maple Pecan Granola goes great with spring and summer fruits like blueberries and peaches, has the warm spices and hints maple syrup and makes it perfect for autumn and winter. It is delicious with tangy yogurt or warmed milk!
I know that I said I had three pumpkin recipes for you this week but I’m going to hold off one more week for the third one that I have ready for you. Instead of talking about a super delicious no-bake pumpkin Oreo dessert, we’re going to talk about granola.
That doesn’t seem fair, does it? I mean, how can granola really compete with a pumpkin Oreo dessert?! Let’s be real. It can’t. BUT! Hear me out.
I imagine you’re reading this on Friday morning/afternoon while you’re making plans for this weekend and I’m guessing you’re not going to be making a pumpkin dessert for your dinner party/BBQ. I mean, we might be baking pumpkin bread and whipping up pumpkin energy balls for ourselves, but let’s not risk getting weird looks trying to serve pumpkin to other people.
Instead, let’s just envision your Saturday or Sunday morning. Sleep in? Check. (unless you have a child under the age of 4. No sleeping in for you). Coffee? Check, check. Now, what to have for breakfast? Here it comes: Coconut Maple Pecan Granola. Doesn’t that just sound lovely? It smells amazing, too.
Coconut Maple Pecan Granola
I love this granola for lots of reasons, and one is that it has no season that it belongs to. It goes great with spring and summer fruits like blueberries and peaches. It has the warm spices and hints maple syrup, making it perfect for autumn and winter. And it is delicious with tangy yogurt, as well as warmed milk.
So lets just embrace the last weekend of August and start our weekend with a big batch of Coconut Maple Pecan Granola, shall we? We can save the rest of my pumpkin recipes for the next couple of months!
Coconut Maple Pecan GranolaPrint Rate
- 6 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Combine oats, pecans, and coconut in a large bowl.
- Mix together maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon in a separate bowl, and then pour over oat mixture.
- Stir well until evenly distribute.
- Spread out onto 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer up to 3 months.
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER
Click here or the image below to pin this Coconut Maple Pecan Granola recipe for later!