Happy Black Friday! Are you one of those crazies that braves the malls and shopping centers? Apparently you can get lots of good deals online today, and so I’ve rounded up my favorite deals of the day…enjoy!
P.s. if you need an idea of what to do with those leftovers, check out my Thanksgiving Leftovers Enchiladas!
1.Tartan Scarf – So classic!
2.Women Lodge Moccasins – Slippers are one of my favorite Christmas gifts and these are SO cute!
3. Ribbed Beanie with Pom Pom – I’ve always wanted a beanie with a big faux fur pom-pom!
4.Shiraz T-Shirt – Perfect for a wine lover fashionista!
5. New Balance Navy Rose Gold Shoes – My mom has these and they are super cute! Bonus: New Balance shoes are the comfiest.
6. Cotton Gingham Pajama Pants – Because I’m all about embracing hygge all winter long.
7. Embroidered Flower Sweatshirt – Cozy but absolutely adorable.
8. Nordic Boots – Seriously so cute.
1. Hammered Hoop Earrings – I’m usually a smaller-the-better earring gal, but I absolutely love these.
2. Crochet and Lace Top – This top could be dressed up or casual with a pair of jeans!
3. Lioness Stapler – For your favorite boss lady.
4. Letters Mug – I love the personalization of these mugs.
5. Portable Power Charger – cute AND functional!
6. Cheese Board – Such a pretty way to serve alllll the cheese.
7. Printed Candles – You just can’t go wrong with gifting a candle.
8. Pet Trinket Dish – For your favorite pet lover.
1. Fjallraven Sweater – How cozy does this look?
2. Flannel Shirt – Because flannel is never going of style.
3. Fjallraven Nordic Hat – This looks perfect for a cold winter day.
4. Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket – Marc and I both have one of these and LOVE them.
5. Ugg Slippers – Because cozy feet are happy feet.
6. The North Face Cable Knit Mittens – You can’t beat a good pair of mittens.
7. Cabin Blanket – I’d like to cozy up to a fire with this blanket!
8. Purse – So cute and functional!
1.Black Silicone Utensils with Acadia Wood Handles – Despite what my Life Detox Kitchen Capsule post says, you can never have too many spatulas!
2. Potluck Baking Dishes – I love how simple and classic these are.
3. Serving Bowl – A perfect gift for your mother-in-law!
4. Instant Pot – The hottest kitchen appliance of the year.
5. Le Creuset Dutch Oven – A little pricey, but worth every cent.
6. Popcorn Maker – These make the best popcorn!
7. French Press – Because coffee tastes better out of a pretty french press!
8. Serving Board – I’d like all of my meat and cheese boards on this board from now on.
Adidas Superstar Shoes – I love that these are making a comeback and that color!
Fossil Blush Gold Leather Strap Watch – Simple and classy!
Silicone Baking Mat – A must-have in every bakers kitchen!
Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – A cheaper option to the Le Creuset but just as useful!
Vitamix – I use mine daily!
Essential Oil Diffuser – Another thing I use daily – especially in the winter!
This post contains affiliate links!