- 1 can or bottle of beer I used a Pale Ale but I think any kind could work
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small white onion thinly sliced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine beer, oil, mustard, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic in bowl, and stir to combine well.
- Add onions, then in a sealed container, combine with chicken.
- Let marinate in refrigerator for at least 6 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Discard the marinade and grill on preheated grill until juices run clear, about 6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken.