- 1 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 3 green onions diced
- 2 cups four cheese blend
- 8 eggs
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place croutons on bottom of dish.
- Top with bell pepper, green onions, cheese, and bacon.
- In large bowl, mix together eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over croutons and toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set, about one hour.
- Let sit for 5 minutes then serve warm. Enjoy!