I have a confession to make. I’ve been a bad blogger friend. Way back in December Claire passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me, which involves recognizing the award, sharing 7 random facts about yourself and then passing on the award. Well, in the midst of Merry Mondays, the holidays, and moving across the U.S., I completely forgot about it. Then, this weekend I was given it again by Surly Kitchen. There was no way I was forgetting about it again, so here goes:
Seven Things About Me
1. My birthday is this month! I’ll be 25 on the 23rd.
2. I started college at Mizzou as a journalism major. After a personal life event, I decided to go into physical therapy. Seven years have passed and I’m about to graduate in May.
3. If I crack one of my knuckles, I have to crack them all.
4. I have ran 5 marathons, and am running my 6th in October.
5. I have a problem with starting books and then not finishing them. I currently have six half-read books waiting to be finished.
6. Marc has nicknamed me Hurricane Taylor because I’m more destructive than a hurricane in the kitchen.
7. Sometimes I get intense cravings for beef. The last time this happened, I made these sandwiches. They’re to. die. for.