- 2 1/2 pounds pork shoulder
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa verde
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Place pork shoulder in crockpot.
- Cover with salsa, onions, cumin, and salt.
- Cover and set on low for 10 hours.
- After 10 hours, remove pork from crock pot and place into bowl. At this point, it should be very tender and falling apart.
- Shred the meat with two forks and use however much liquid you need from the crock pot to moisten the meat.
- I used a combination of the liquid and chunky salsa to make it a mixture of onions and meat.
- Serve in tortillas, and top with cilantro.